Search This Blog

Friday 15 May 2015

Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 DataDictionary Synchronization errors

There was a working environment of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 with data.

I just changed its database file without changing the model file.The database file was without data.

After attaching the database i try to synchronized the data dictionary.

After synchronization I got the following error message on around 18 tables:

Below is the screen shot of this error that i was getting



















I also compared the ids of the objects on which I was getting the errors in the sqldictionary table and the AX environment but the ids were same.

After getting some help from the below links I deleted the table on which I was getting the sync errors in the SQL Server Management Studio and than sync that table on Micosoft Dynamics.

After doing the above steps on each of the table that's generates the errors my issue was resolved.

Below are the links for more info on this.

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/axsupport/archive/2012/09/19/troubleshooting-aot-synchronize-errors.aspx

https://community.dynamics.com/ax/f/33/t/143042


Thanks

Muhammad Zahid.

No comments:

Post a Comment