Search This Blog

Thursday 5 March 2015

no report data table with name exists in report schema for data provider


I was getting the following error message when I move my already running report from Test Server to the Live Server.

After running the report on live server the error message was:

"No report data table with name MZK_ProductPriceHeaderTmp exists in report schema for data provider MZK_ProductPriceDP."

The Solution to this issue is that restart the reporting services running on this server and than clear cache and the usage data and than try to run the report again.

Thanks

Muhammad Zahid.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Zahid,
    Iam also facing the same error ,please if you find any solution can you please post here.
    Thanks in advance.

    Regards,
    Naresh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kuche Naresh,

      I have already post the solution on the above post.Please check and apply and than let me know if its fixed your issue or not.

      Thanks
      Muhammad Zahid

      Delete
  2. how to clear the cache?

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you tell me how to clear cache and usage data??

    ReplyDelete